Sunday 8 June 2014

Inspiration


A few months ago I had an idea for a story. It isn't perfectly formed yet - in fact I probably only have half of it - undeterred I'm slowly writing it at the train station. For those of you who have read my earlier blogs you know why I write at the train station - for those that haven't catch up here Time to Write .

I had some things that I knew I wanted in it and whilst I'm happy to picture them in my head it's better when you can find the things you want. And here I have been lucky.

 
I found this on a day out with my family.
 
 My story is going to have a special pendant in it. Then I remembered I had these - they're actually earrings but I think it makes a great necklace and it is the right colour and texture.
 


For Christmas, my daughter bought me this angel pin. I love it and put it in the story.

 
With these constant reminders it makes writing the story more fun. So I'm back to editing but when I find a spare few minutes I will be continuing this story - especially as my son is waiting for the next chapter and I won't tell him what it's about!
 
Thanks for reading.
 
Marie
 
I want to thank my son Jordan for taking the photos of my jewellery - you did a great job x
 

1 comment: